Consistently ranked among the top liquidity providers, we deliver the resources and guidance to help you make informed trading decisions. When you work with us, you benefit from top credit execution strategies and deep liquidity access across a variety of electronic trading platforms.
Our trading desk is among the most active on the street and is structured into sector-specific teams, providing exceptional insight into evolving market conditions and efficient execution for your investment needs.
- High grade corporate bonds
- High yield corporate bonds
- Preferred stock
- Money markets (CDs and commercial paper)
As a major liquidity provider in the credit markets, WATS Credit has a leading presence on a variety of ECNs, which allows you to choose when and how you’d like to trade with us. We offer connectivity to leading institutional- and retail-focused third-party trading platforms, including:
Where to find us: Institutional connectivity
With an increasing presence on Bloomberg, our product offerings can be accessed via:
- ALLQ – two-way markets in more than 2,000 bonds (#2 liquidity provider for U.S. dollar corporate bonds in 1H 2014 by volume1)
- BOLT – bids and offers in an RFQ format (#1 liquidity provider by volume since joining the platform in 2Q 20132)
- BOOM – two way CD and Commercial Paper executions with more than 800 clients and approximately $1.0T in volume annually
For information on all WATS offerings, visit our execution page: WATS< GO >
Wells Fargo Securities has a dominant market position on MarketAxess, the largest ECN for institutional credit trading, through its RFQ model.
- Ranked as the #1 dealer by trade count since September 20113
- Consistently ranked as the #1 liquidity provider with 40 of the top 50 accounts on MarketAxess (which includes virtually all of the largest global money managers) in High Grade trading on the platform
As a growing dealer on Tradeweb, customers benefit from our transparent pricing for:
- Two-way CD and commercial paper executions with more than 200 clients and estimated year-over-year volume increase of 20 percent
- Largest liquidity provider on Tradeweb's new High Grade Credit platform
Where to find us: Retail connectivity
A top dealer in U.S. corporate bonds, our liquidity can be found on:
- Tradeweb Direct (high grade and high yield) – #1 number one in trade count and volume4
- Knight BondPoint (high grade and high yield) – top three in trade count and volume5
- MuniCenter (high grade and high yield)
- NYSE (high grade and high yield)
1 Source: Bloomberg
2 Source: MarketAxess
3 Source: MarketAxess as of July 2014
4 Source: BondDesk
5 Source: Knight BondPoint
Wells Fargo Securities is the trade name for the capital markets and investment banking services of Wells Fargo & Company and its subsidiaries, including Wells Fargo Securities, LLC, a member of NYSE, FINRA, NFA and SIPC, Wells Fargo Prime Services, LLC, a member of FINRA, NFA and SIPC and Wells Fargo Bank, National Association. Wells Fargo Securities, LLC and Wells Fargo Prime Services, LLC are distinct entities from affiliated banks and thrifts.