Allow your fund to reach its full potential with the help of our multi-prime and multi-custody services, dynamic technology and analytics, and flexible trading platforms.
Our services and technology
As an introducing broker to J.P. Morgan Clearing Corporation and Goldman Sachs Execution and Clearing, we give you multi-custodial security and risk management.
Our multi-prime and multi-custody clearing and settlement services provide:
- Full integration with our clearing partners and any other custodian or prime broker through Wells Fargo SHARP, creating a single powerful prime brokerage, performance, and risk management reporting system
- Flexible services for hedge funds, separately managed accounts, funds of funds, family offices, and other corporate structures
- Multiple options for stock loan and financing in both Reg-T and Portfolio Margin models
- Seamless flow of trades through all of our systems, including automated trade and allocation reporting tools
- State-of-the-art platform with full redundancy and robust business continuity planning
We provide you with a powerful array of prime brokerage, performance attribution, and risk exposure reports previously cost-effective for only the largest funds. Our reporting services and technology give you greater insight into your business and flexibility to do more with your portfolios.
- Create your own categories such as sectors, industries, analysts, market cap, and strategies, and configure your own classifications to track performance
- Monitor portfolio analytics, including performance statistics, absolute and relative attribution, risk and scenario analysis, and exposure over time
- Improve transparency and streamline processes across all functions in your business, including investor communication
- Integrate data across portfolios by consolidating multiple prime relationships into a single view
- Aggregate your portfolios across all asset classes and currencies to view rolled-up metrics and detailed components and contributions
Our technology platform gives you the ability to diversify custodial risk while offloading the administrative, operational, and technology burden of managing one or multiple prime brokerage relationships. You can streamline workflow and simplify operations with support from our team of industry veterans and IT leaders. We can work with you to:
- Manage key day-to-day back office operations
- Realize the full value of our products and services by supporting all roles within your business
- Provide workflow analysis and consultation on operations and business practices
- Customize services based on your needs and strategies
- Onboard new clients, transition new business, and activate new accounts
- Leverage our powerful suite of products to enhance your business
With one of the most flexible trading platforms in the industry, we give you a full range of trading capabilities, such as:
- In-house trading desks providing direct access to domestic and international markets across multiple asset classes
- Connectivity to Wells Fargo Securities, LLC’s trading desk for execution
- Outsourced trading desk that acts as an extension of your team
- Four fully integrated Direct Market Access (DMA) platforms
- Access to J.P. Morgan Clearing Corporation and Goldman Sachs Execution and Clearing stock loan desks
- Ability to review and manage soft dollar balances and payments through our commissions management system
To learn more about our prime services and technology, contact us.
* You need Adobe® Reader® to read PDF files. Download Adobe Reader for free.
Wells Fargo Securities is the trade name for the capital markets and investment banking services of Wells Fargo & Company and its subsidiaries, including Wells Fargo Securities, LLC, a member of NYSE, FINRA, NFA and SIPC, Wells Fargo Institutional Securities, LLC, a member of FINRA and SIPC, Wells Fargo Prime Services, LLC, a member of FINRA, NFA and SIPC and Wells Fargo Bank, National Association. Wells Fargo Securities, LLC carries and provides clearing services for Wells Fargo Institutional Securities, LLC customer accounts.