Our market-leading technology platforms, COMPASS® and SHARP, deliver comprehensive risk and reporting solutions, and provide access to powerful features including real-time performance and reporting analytics, position monitoring, and risk management metrics.
Wells Fargo COMPASS is our performance and reporting platform providing real-time intraday performance and key portfolio analytics that enable managers to effectively manage risk within their portfolios with:
- Performance and trade analytics: real-time performance attribution and position monitoring, customizable views and groupings, and flexible market data solutions
- Real-time risk: intraday delta and beta adjusted exposures, greeks for options with position-level and net delta, and theta decay
- Rebalancing: Pari-Passu rebalance and multi-model basket trader
Wells Fargo SHARP consolidates multiple prime brokerage or custodian relationships into a single, customizable web-based reporting platform, featuring our exclusive Shadow, Attribution, Risk and Performance reporting technology comprised of:
- Position and trade level transparency: risk analytics can be viewed across your entire portfolio by aggregating data from multiple sources into a consolidated reporting solution, which includes advanced investor relations capabilities incorporating outside user access reporting privileges defined by the fund manager
- Comprehensive reporting capabilities: including intra-day and end-of-day granular tax lot reports, performance attribution utilizing Brinson models, exposure reports, and risk reports via single-factor risk models, and delta adjusted position reports
- Third Party Integration: complements in-house portfolio accounting systems with advanced performance and risk analytics and post-trade account allocation through an embedded order management system (OMS)
Contact us to learn more about about our Prime Brokerage Services.
* You need Adobe® Reader® to read PDF files. Download Adobe Reader for free.
Wells Fargo Securities is the trade name for the capital markets and investment banking services of Wells Fargo & Company and its subsidiaries, including Wells Fargo Securities, LLC, a member of NYSE, FINRA, NFA and SIPC, Wells Fargo Prime Services, LLC, a member of FINRA, NFA and SIPC and Wells Fargo Bank, National Association. Wells Fargo Securities, LLC and Wells Fargo Prime Services, LLC are distinct entities from affiliated banks and thrifts.