Wells Fargo SHARP consolidates multiple prime brokerage or custodian relationships into a single, customizable web-based reporting platform, featuring our exclusive Shadow, Attribution, Risk, and Performance reporting technology.
Our robust reporting platform offers:
- A full suite of portfolio reporting and performance attribution services — whether you maintain a prime brokerage account with Wells Fargo or not
- Integration of positions, performance, and transactions into one system
- Optimized workflow and risk analytics across your entire portfolio
- Cost-neutral economics or monthly software licensing fee
Wells Fargo SHARP features:
- End-of-day reporting — no overnight batch reports
- Accurate daily exact IRR performance measurement with position-level accruals
- Tax lot-level granularity, which increases accuracy and allows for bucketing of data by standard or customized schema
- Trader- and analyst-level trade tagging for enhanced performance tracking
- Multiple Brinson Models to calculate relative performance attribution versus a benchmark
- Exposure-over-time reports tracking intra-month activity
- Risk reporting — single-factor risk models and delta-adjusted position reports
- Layering reports — gain/loss breakdown based on layering break points
To learn more about Wells Fargo SHARP, contact us.
Wells Fargo Securities is the trade name for the capital markets and investment banking services of Wells Fargo & Company and its subsidiaries, including Wells Fargo Securities, LLC, a member of NYSE, FINRA, NFA and SIPC, Wells Fargo Institutional Securities, LLC, a member of FINRA and SIPC, Wells Fargo Prime Services, LLC, a member of FINRA, NFA and SIPC and Wells Fargo Bank, National Association. Wells Fargo Securities, LLC carries and provides clearing services for Wells Fargo Institutional Securities, LLC customer accounts.