The Wells Fargo PRIME platform integrates all of the prime brokerage services, trading, and technology your fund needs — from front to back office — into a single platform. It offers:
- Multi-prime custody through J.P. Morgan Clearing Corporation and Goldman Sachs Execution and Clearing
- Advanced analytics for hedge funds, managed account platforms, and their investors
- Dynamic reporting, performance, risk, attribution, aggregation, and allocation systems
- Advanced trading services, 24-hour trade desk coverage, Direct Market Access (DMA),and in-house trading services
- Fully integrated workflow and consulting services providing an efficient daily process
- A robust open architecture and broker-neutral platform for greater flexibility and enhanced operations
- Operational support and coverage, including a dedicated account executive, client service representatives, and product specialists
- Capital introduction services
In addition, as your business grows, you can benefit from Wells Fargo SHARP, which enables you to integrate accounts at any prime broker into your workflow and reporting.
To learn more about the Wells Fargo PRIME platform, contact us.
Wells Fargo Securities is the trade name for the capital markets and investment banking services of Wells Fargo & Company and its subsidiaries, including Wells Fargo Securities, LLC, a member of NYSE, FINRA, NFA and SIPC, Wells Fargo Institutional Securities, LLC, a member of FINRA and SIPC, Wells Fargo Prime Services, LLC, a member of FINRA, NFA and SIPC and Wells Fargo Bank, National Association. Wells Fargo Securities, LLC carries and provides clearing services for Wells Fargo Institutional Securities, LLC customer accounts.