Get an in-depth view of your performance, risk, and exposure metrics with the Wells Fargo COMPASS platform, our real-time analytics platform.
The Wells Fargo COMPASS platform gives you real-time intraday performance and key portfolio analytics designed to help you manage risk and gain greater transparency into your portfolios by providing:
- Intraday performance and P&L
- Real-time risk and position monitors
- Rebalancing models
- Trade activity and real-time market data
- Integration with your Wells Fargo PRIMESM and Wells Fargo SHARP accounts
Features of the Wells Fargo COMPASS platform
- Account summary — account-level performance information, grouped and subtotaled based on your specific needs
- Position details — position-level performance for daily and total P&L and ROI, including daily trade activity and the effect on start-of-day positions, with customizable grouping and subtotals
- Performance — performance, attribution, and P&L with dividends
- Risk analytics — position- and portfolio-level delta and beta-adjusted exposures; options risk data with greeks
- Charts and graphs — visualization tools for all exposure, performance, and risk metrics
- Watch lists — real-time market data on indexes and securities not held in the portfolio
- Trade modelers — single name and basket trade models and a Pari-Passu account rebalancer
- Trade blotter — trade activity monitoring with allocation-level details
- Real-time updates — application of trades with allocations as they happen; live pricing updates from a variety of sources
- Customization — interface with configurable layouts, data fields, grouping, sorting, and access to your custom classifications
To learn more about Features of the Wells Fargo COMPASS platform, contact us.
Wells Fargo Securities is the trade name for the capital markets and investment banking services of Wells Fargo & Company and its subsidiaries, including Wells Fargo Securities, LLC, a member of NYSE, FINRA, NFA and SIPC, Wells Fargo Institutional Securities, LLC, a member of FINRA and SIPC, Wells Fargo Prime Services, LLC, a member of FINRA, NFA and SIPC and Wells Fargo Bank, National Association. Wells Fargo Securities, LLC carries and provides clearing services for Wells Fargo Institutional Securities, LLC customer accounts.