Wells Fargo Prime Services’ open-architecture platorm is built to suport the distinct needs of ’40 Act Funds. Our comprehensive suite of products and services are highly configureable and designed to integrate seamlessly with your Qualified Custodian, providing an offering that is efficient and intuitive of your mangement needs.
We help you improve your opperational efficiency and fund management by facilitating ’40 Act asset requirements.
Our platform streamlines workflow through:
- Flexible trading flows to accommodate many trading models and platforms
- Dynamic reporting, performance, risk, attribution, aggregation, and allocation systems
- Advanced analytics
- Operational suport
An integrated solution
We provide a variety of financing options to manage ’40 Act assets including:
- A range of execution options including long and short positions
- Securities lending solutions
- Prime Services Margin Facility
- Customized financing for taxable and tax-exempt strategies1
- Multi-prime custody through J.P. Morgan Clearing Corporation and Goldman Sachs Execution and Clearing
Our team works as an extension of yours, helping you design the strategies needed to grow your business while managing risk.
To learn more about how we can service your unique needs, contact us.
1 Wells Fargo Prime Services and its employees are not in the business of providing tax advice to any person, affiliation or entity.
Wells Fargo Securities is the trade name for the capital markets and investment banking services of Wells Fargo & Company and its subsidiaries, including Wells Fargo Securities, LLC, a member of NYSE, FINRA, NFA and SIPC, Wells Fargo Institutional Securities, LLC, a member of FINRA and SIPC, Wells Fargo Prime Services, LLC, a member of FINRA, NFA and SIPC and Wells Fargo Bank, National Association. Wells Fargo Securities, LLC carries and provides clearing services for Wells Fargo Institutional Securities, LLC customer accounts.