Fund administration, operations, and regulatory services across strategies, structures and time zones
Wells Fargo Global Fund Services offers comprehensive fund administration, middle and back office operations, and regulatory reporting services for hedge funds, private equity funds and investors worldwide. We operate from seven strategic locations globally where we service clients throughout the Americas, Asia, and Europe.
We recognize the value of a relationship and, through our partner-driven model, provide high-touch customer service and customized solutions from post-trade operations support through investor reporting. Whether launching a new fund or converting from another administrator, we partner with managers to reduce their operational burden by offering the attention of a boutique service along with the strength and name recognition of one of the largest financial institutions in the world.
Our services include:
- Hedge fund administration for single-manager funds investing in a variety of asset types, including bank loans, credit, commodities, currencies, distressed debt, equities, mortgages, and rates – covering major and frontier markets
- Private equity administration for committed-capital funds investing in agriculture, bank debt, commercial debt (mezzanine, A and B notes), direct lending, distressed debt, energy, infrastructure, leveraged buyouts, mortgages (commercial and residential), mining/metals, real estate, secondaries, and venture capital
- Specialized services for family offices, endowments and foundations, pension funds, and other investors
- Middle and back office services with full post-trade support including confirmation, settlement, break-resolution and asset servicing for all trading activity
- Cash and collateral management operations services for OTC derivatives and repo trading
- OTC derivatives operations covering the full transaction lifecycle and asset servicing utilizing industry standards such as Markit Trade Manager and TriOptima
- Bank debt operations with full support for LSTA, LMA, non-performing, and structured debt
- Mortgage fund services including loan-level analytics, master servicing, and other services for funds trading whole-loan residential and commercial mortgages
One platform, three powerful views
Our market leading web-based operational management system, Fund View, was uniquely developed to enable COOs, CFOs CCOs, investor relations professionals and other designated users to monitor and analyze their operational activities, measure and mitigate their operational risk, and maintain and access their fund and investor information on a real time intraday basis. Fund View also provides critical information that can be leveraged by fund directors, operational due diligence analysts, auditors, and other related parties.
Investors in funds serviced by Wells Fargo Global Fund Services can be granted access to our online investor portal, which lets you pull statements, fund documents, and transparency reporting easily.