Accurate. Straight-through. Real-time.
Wells Fargo Global Fund Services offers comprehensive fund administration and middle-office and operations services to alternative investment managers worldwide. Our services include:
- Hedge fund administration for single-manager funds investing in a variety of asset types, including equities, rates, credit, currencies, commodities, emerging markets, bank loans, distressed debt, and mortgages - covering major, emerging, and frontier markets.
- Private equity administration for committed-capital funds investing in private equity, real estate, and other illiquid assets
- Middle-office and operations services, including confirmation, settlement, and break-resolution for all trading activity
- Cash and collateral management for OTC derivatives and repo trading
- OTC derivatives operations covering the full transaction lifecycle and asset servicing
- Bank debt operations with full support for LSTA, LMA, non-performing, and structured debt
- Mortgage fund services including loan-level analytics, master servicing, and other services for funds trading whole-loan residential and commercial mortgages
Wells Fargo provides services to managers from offices in New York, Minneapolis, London, Dublin, Singapore, and Hong Kong.
Real-time, Straight-Through Processing – RealSTP
Wells Fargo Global Fund Services’ clients receive access to RealSTP , Wells Fargo's real-time, intra-day dashboard that lets you monitor trades submitted, confirmation activity, settlement activity, cash activity, collateral, counterparty exposure, and other important information. RealSTP will soon be providing enhanced intraday information on positions, accounting, reconciliations and break resolutions, as well as other key indicators.
Below is a sample RealSTP dashboard screen, which provides an overview of your accounts. You can get more detailed information with just a few clicks.
Managers also receive access to our real-time investor services system, which shows the status of all investor transactions and provides access to related documents.
Investors in funds serviced by Wells Fargo can be granted access to our online investor portal, which lets you share statements, fund documents, and transparency reporting easily with investors.
Manage your account
Log in to access your real-time dashboard and to download reports.
* You need Adobe® Reader® to read PDF files. Download Adobe Reader for free.