Wells Fargo Securities offers a wide range of fixed-income investment products to institutional investors who manage their own investment portfolios. We serve financial institutions, corporate investors, money managers, and public entities of all sizes around the globe.
We carry over $20 billion in daily inventory across all fixed income products to help meet the investment needs of our customers.
We can help you access an extensive variety of government and agency securities, including treasury bills, notes, bonds, STRIPS and Treasury Inflation Protected Securities (TIPS), as well as discount note, bullet, and callable agency debt.
U.S. government and agency securities
- Wells Fargo Securities is a leading dealer in U.S. government agency securities. We were ranked #1 industry-wide in all agency underwriting in Q2 2015.
- All major agencies including Fannie Mae (FNMA), Freddie Mac, (FHLMC), Federal Home Loan Bank (FHLB), Federal Farm Credit Bank (FFCB).
Money market securities
- Access a variety of taxable and tax-exempt products, treasury bills, commercial paper, agency discount notes, bankers' acceptances, money market mutual funds, certificates of deposits (CDs), and variable-rate demand notes.
- Gain taxable or tax-exempt income, liquidity, and predictable cash flow from a leading underwriter of municipal bonds, leases, and notes.
High grade and high yield
- Access our High Grade and High Yield debt capital markets platform that offers extensive origination, trading, and sales capabilities.
- Use sector-specific High Grade and High Yield research to help make informed investment decisions.
Diversify your fixed income portfolio with asset-backed securities, mortgage-backed securities, and collateralized debt obligations.
- Asset-backed securities (ABS) – Gain access to both consumer and commercial asset-backed securities, including those backed by credit card, auto, student loan, container, and rail car receivables, among others.
- Residential mortgage-backed securities (RMBS) – Access secondary and new issue mortgage markets, including Wells Fargo home mortgage pools. Our active trading desk provides access to agency and non-agency RMBS, including Pass-Throughs, ARMs, CMOs, CRA-eligible securities, and whole loans.
- Community Reinvestment Act (CRA). We are also a leader in CRA-eligible FNMA, FHLMC, and GNMA securities. Our dedicated and experienced team of CRA pooling and trading experts helps clients understand the CRA market and build strategies for attaining their goals.
- Commercial mortgage-backed securities (CMBS) – Our team is the #3 bookrunner in the U.S., and we also trade extensively in the secondary CMBS market in both agency and non-agency.
- Collateralized loan obligation (CLO) – Work with our market-leading banking and trading teams to find value in these floating-rate, loan-backed securities.