Wells Fargo Securities offers a wide range of fixed-income investment products and services to institutional investors who manage their own investment portfolios. We serve corporate investors, money managers, financial institutions and public entities of all sizes throughout the United States, Latin America, Asia, and Europe.
High Grade and High Yield corporate debt services
- Access our High Grade and High Yield debt capital markets platform that offers extensive origination, trading, and sales capabilities.
- Use sector-specific High Grade and High Yield research to help make informed investment decisions.
- Access secondary and new issue mortgage markets, including Wells Fargo home mortgage pools.
- Diversify your portfolio with commercial mortgage-backed securities, asset-backed securities and collateralized loan obligations.
- Gain tax-exempt income, liquidity and predictable cash flow from a leading underwriter of municipal bonds, leases, and notes.
Money market securities
- Access a variety of taxable and tax-exempt products, including commercial paper (new issue and secondary), agency securities, bankers' acceptances, Treasury bills, money market mutual funds, repurchase agreements, and brokered certificates of deposits (CDs).
U.S. Government securities
- Access an extensive variety of government securities, including Treasury bills, notes, bonds, and STRIPS and Treasury Inflation Protected Securities (TIPS).
Portfolio strategies, analytics, and accounting
- Make informed investment decisions with customized portfolio analytics, investment policy development, fixed income research, and balance sheet strategies for financial institutions.
- Comply with financial reporting and regulatory guidelines by using customized accounting and reporting tools.
For more information on how we can help support your specific needs for fixed-income investment products and services, contact a Wells Fargo Securities investment representative, or contact us.
* You need Adobe® Reader® to read PDF files. Download Adobe Reader for free.
Wells Fargo Securities is the trade name for the capital markets and investment banking services of Wells Fargo & Company and its subsidiaries, including Wells Fargo Securities, LLC, a member of NYSE, FINRA, NFA and SIPC, Wells Fargo Institutional Securities, LLC, a member of FINRA and SIPC, Wells Fargo Prime Services, LLC, a member of FINRA, NFA and SIPC and Wells Fargo Bank, National Association. Wells Fargo Securities, LLC carries and provides clearing services for Wells Fargo Institutional Securities, LLC customer accounts.