Wells Fargo Securities offers a wide range of fixed-income investment products and services to institutional investors who manage their own investment portfolios. We serve corporate investors, money managers, financial institutions and public entities of all sizes throughout the United States, Latin America, Asia, and Europe.
High Grade and High Yield corporate debt services
- Access our High Grade and High Yield debt capital markets platform that offers extensive origination, trading, and sales capabilities.
- Use sector-specific High Grade and High Yield research to help make informed investment decisions.
Diversify your fixed income portfolio with asset-backed securities, mortgage-backed securities, and collateralized debt obligations.
- Asset Backed Securities (ABS) – Gain access to both consumer and commercial asset-backed securities, including those backed by credit card, auto, student loan, container, and rail car receivables, among others.
- Residential Mortgage-Backed Security (RMBS) – Access secondary and new issue mortgage markets, including Wells Fargo home mortgage pools. Our active trading desk provides access to agency and non-agency RMBS, including Pass-Throughs, ARMs, CMOs, SBAs, and whole loans.
- Commercial Mortgage Securitization (CMBS) – Our team is the #3 bookrunner in the U.S., and we also trade extensively in the secondary CMBS market in both agency and non-agency.
- Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) – eligible MBS trading – We are also a leader in, CRA-eligible FNMA, FGLMC, and GNMA securities. Our dedicated and experienced team of CRA pooling and trading experts helps clients understand the CRA market and build strategies for attaining their goals.
- Collateralized Loan Obligation (CLO) – Work with our market-leading banking and trading teams to find value in these floating rate, loan-backed securities.
- Gain tax-exempt income, liquidity and predictable cash flow from a leading underwriter of municipal bonds, leases, and notes.
Money market securities
- Access a variety of taxable and tax-exempt products, including commercial paper (new issue and secondary), agency securities, bankers' acceptances, money market mutual funds, repurchase agreements, and brokered certificates of deposits (CDs).
U.S. Government and Agency securities
- Access an extensive variety of government and agency securities, including Treasury bills, notes, bonds, STRIPS and Treasury Inflation Protected Securities (TIPS), as well as discount note, bullet, and callable agency debt.
Portfolio strategies, analytics, and accounting
- Make informed investment decisions with customized portfolio analytics, investment policy development, fixed income research, and balance sheet strategies for financial institutions.
- Comply with financial reporting and regulatory guidelines by using customized accounting and reporting tools.
For more information on how we can help support your specific needs for fixed-income investment products and services, contact a Wells Fargo Securities investment representative, or contact us.
* You need Adobe® Reader® to read PDF files. Download Adobe Reader for free.
Wells Fargo Securities is the trade name for the capital markets and investment banking services of Wells Fargo & Company and its subsidiaries, including Wells Fargo Securities, LLC, a member of NYSE, FINRA, NFA and SIPC, Wells Fargo Institutional Securities, LLC, a member of FINRA and SIPC, Wells Fargo Prime Services, LLC, a member of FINRA, NFA and SIPC and Wells Fargo Bank, National Association. Wells Fargo Securities, LLC carries and provides clearing services for Wells Fargo Institutional Securities, LLC customer accounts.