Our Asset Backed Finance group provides structured finance and securitization capabilities that bring together clients seeking capital with investors through the broad distribution network of Wells Fargo Securities. Along with the strong balance sheet of Wells Fargo Bank, we have the capital to extend market-based financing to an array of issuers, making us a premier provider of structured finance.
Why choose asset-backed financing from Wells Fargo Securities?
We have a deep understanding of the markets in which we specialize and have team members experienced in multiple asset classes with strength in the following areas:
- We provide the full spectrum of services you need — origination, underwriting, pricing, structuring, and execution.
- We are fluent in every aspect of the securities market, bringing you an in-depth understanding of rating agency concerns, legislative developments, accounting, and tax treatment.
- We have detailed, fundamental understanding of the underlying assets and markets in which we operate.
- We give you access to an extensive distribution channel that reaches both domestic and international institutional investors.
See examples of our asset classes and mortgage-backed securities services.
Full-service access to capital
Our dedicated teams work with clients and Wells Fargo partners to offer a complete package of asset-backed services:
- Sales and trading with distribution through Wells Fargo Securities
- Research on the asset-backed market from our Research and Economics group
- Trust services through Institutional Trust
Experience and client-focused
We provide asset-backed financing to a broad range of companies, including:
- Asset managers
- Auto dealers and auto manufacturer finance companies
- Banks and financial institutions
- Credit card issuers
- Hedge funds
- Insurance companies
- Mortgage originators and servicers
- Private equity firms
- Real estate investment trusts (REITs) and real estate opportunity funds
- Specialty finance companies