Our Asset Backed Finance group provides structured finance and securitization capabilities that bring together clients seeking capital with investors through the broad distribution network of Wells Fargo Securities. Along with the strong balance sheet of Wells Fargo Bank, we have the capital to extend market-based financing to an array of issuers, making us a premier provider of structured finance.
Full-service access to capital
Our dedicated teams work with clients and Wells Fargo partners to offer a complete package of asset-backed services:
- Sales and trading with distribution through Wells Fargo Securities
- Research on the asset-backed market from our Research and Economics group
- Trust services through Institutional Trust
Experience and client-focused
We provide asset-backed financing to a broad range of companies, including:
- Asset managers
- Auto dealers and auto manufacturer finance companies
- Banks and financial institutions
- Credit card issuers
- Hedge funds
- Insurance companies
- Mortgage originators and servicers
- Private equity firms
- Real estate investment trusts (REITs) and real estate opportunity funds
- Specialty finance companies
Why choose asset-backed financing from Wells Fargo Securities?
Among our many strengths, we have a deep understanding of the markets in which we specialize and have team members experienced in multiple asset classes.
See examples of our asset classes and mortgage-backed securities services.
For more information about our asset-backed finance and securitization services, contact us.
* You need Adobe® Reader® to read PDF files. Download Adobe Reader for free.
Wells Fargo Securities is the trade name for the capital markets and investment banking services of Wells Fargo & Company and its subsidiaries, including Wells Fargo Securities, LLC, a member of NYSE, FINRA, NFA and SIPC, Wells Fargo Prime Services, LLC, a member of FINRA, NFA and SIPC and Wells Fargo Bank, National Association. Wells Fargo Securities, LLC and Wells Fargo Prime Services, LLC are distinct entities from affiliated banks and thrifts.