Our risk management specialists can help you:
- Hedge against fluctuations in tax-exempt interest rates
- Hedge interest rate uncertainly on future bond issuances
- Balance the mix of floating- and fixed-rate debt
- Develop strategies to manage the tax and basis risk inherent in many tax-exempt debt portfolios
Customized strategies and products
Choose from a wide variety of municipal and tax-exempt hedging strategies that we can customize to help you meet specific business objectives.
We hedge the following tax-exempt indices:
- SIFMA swaps, caps, and floors
- % of Libor swaps, caps, and floors
- MMD rate locks
- Fixed- or floating-rate direct funding
For specific strategies for your business, contact a risk management specialist, or contact us.
Unless otherwise expressly agreed, swaps are offered by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., a swap dealer registered with the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (“CFTC”) and member of the National Futures Association (“NFA”), and certain derivatives clearing services are offered by Wells Fargo Securities, LLC, a CFTC-registered futures commission merchant and NFA member. See https://www.wellsfargo.com/com/risk-management/clearing-services.