Whether your interest rate risk profile is straightforward or complex, we will work with you to help design and implement an interest rate hedging strategy that you believe works best for your company’s financial and risk management needs.
- Protect your business from unexpected rate movements
- Ensure that your debt service payments are predictable
- Manage the interest gap or rate sensitivity between your assets and liabilities
- Rebalance the mix of your fixed- versus floating-rate debt
- Eliminate unwanted basis risk
We serve a broad range of customers, including corporations, mid-sized companies, institutions, asset managers, real estate developers, and high-net-worth individuals.
Learn about some of the interest rate risk situations we can help you manage.
Why choose Wells Fargo
We have helped thousands of companies of all sizes and in virtually every industry manage their interest rate exposures. Whether your company has an existing interest rate hedging program or is getting started, we offer:
- Experienced and knowledgeable interest rate risk specialists
- Creative, customer-focused strategies and services
- A full range of interest rate management strategies, including swaps, caps, collars, swaptions, cross-currency swaps, treasury locks, treasury options, and basis swaps
- Hedging for all major indices, including LIBOR, Prime, SIFMA, Fed Funds, and T-Bills
- A track record of more than 20 years helping customers manage their interest rate risk exposures
- Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. has one of the highest credit ratings in the financial services industry
Contact your Wells Fargo relationship manager (who will refer you to a rate risk specialist) or your rate risk specialist to learn more about our interest rate hedging services, or contact us.
Unless otherwise expressly agreed, swaps are offered by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., a swap dealer registered with the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (“CFTC”) and member of the National Futures Association (“NFA”), and certain derivatives clearing services are offered by Wells Fargo Securities, LLC, a CFTC-registered futures commission merchant and NFA member. See https://www.wellsfargo.com/com/risk-management/clearing-services.