Wells Fargo Commodities* helps you manage price risk across all major commodity classes, including agriculture, energy, and metals. We offer both traditional financial hedging strategies to manage exposures to commodity prices and indices, and physical transaction capabilities in natural gas and agricultural products.
With the financial strength of Wells Fargo, along with our extensive structuring and trading capabilities, we can help you execute hedging strategies efficiently.
Why choose Wells Fargo
- Competitive pricing and liquidity
- One of the highest credit ratings in the financial services industry
- Innovative hedging strategies and market insights
- Collaborative approach to executing your hedging strategies
- Broad, diverse team specializing in commodities and financial markets
- Extensive trading and structuring capabilities across all major commodity classes
Commodity risk management expertise
We can help you manage price risk in a broad range of commodities.
Learn about the objectives for managing commodity risk.
Contact us to learn more about our hedging and trading capabilities in these and other commodities.
* Wells Fargo Commodities is the trade name under which Wells Fargo conducts its commodity and commodity-linked businesses through Wells Fargo Commodities, LLC, Wells Fargo Bank, N.A and Wells Fargo Securities, LLC. Unless otherwise expressly agreed, (i) physical commodities are offered by Wells Fargo Commodities, LLC, (ii) swaps are offered by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., a swap dealer registered with the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (“CFTC”) and member of the National Futures Association (“NFA”), and (iii) certain derivatives clearing services are offered by Wells Fargo Securities, LLC, a CFTC-registered futures commission merchant and NFA member. See https://www.wellsfargo.com/com/risk-management/clearing-services. The obligations of Wells Fargo Commodities, LLC are not guaranteed by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. or vice versa.