Managing multiple retirement plans and vendors can be time-consuming and inefficient. Wells Fargo can help ease this administrative burden with an integrated strategy for managing defined contribution, defined benefit, and nonqualified plans. As your single provider, we'll help you streamline administration, realize potential savings, and help increase your participants' appreciation of the retirement benefits you offer.
Sponsor and participant services
A dedicated relationship manager will work with you to develop a strategic plan for your entire retirement program.
Your relationship manager will coordinate a team of specialists with expertise in each area of your retirement program. The team will administer your retirement program and provide participant and fiduciary support services.
- Integrated administrative, trustee, and recordkeeping services
- Consulting, actuarial, and compliance services
- Flexible investment approaches for each plan
- Summary participant statements for all plans recordkept by Wells Fargo
- One online access point for all participants' Wells Fargo plans
- Our Retirement Service Center can answer participants’ questions about their Wells Fargo retirement plans