Wells Fargo recognizes the essential role consultants and advisors play in providing guidance and support to retirement plan sponsors.
As a top 10 retirement plan provider1, our dedicated Consultant Relations team can work with you to deliver the best ideas and service for your clients and their participants, including:
- Defined contribution plans. Our comprehensive services include a wide range of investment options, award-winning participant communications, and fiduciary support.
- Defined benefit plans. We offer custom services for your clients with in-house actuarial support and benefits consulting.
- Nonqualified plans. We are an industry leader in Rabbi trust administration and facilitating change in control events.
- Total Retirement Management. We can help ease your clients' administrative burden by providing an integrated strategy for defined contribution, defined benefit, and nonqualified plans.
We value our partnership with you and are committed to providing the tools and resources you need to serve your clients at every stage, from initial provider selection to ongoing client consultation.
Keeping you and your clients informed
We conduct extensive proprietary research including retirement studies and the quarterly Wells Fargo/Gallup investor and retirement optimism index. View perspectives on the ever-changing retirement plan marketplace. Browse our collection of white papers, regulatory and legislative updates, retirement studies, and economic reports.
Let's get started
To speak with a Wells Fargo Institutional Retirement and Trust representative, call 1-800-690-9721.
1 2013 PLANSPONSOR DC Recordkeeping Survey
* You need Adobe® Reader® to read PDF files. Download Adobe Reader for free.