With a Wells Fargo HSA program, you can give your employees choice, control, and the ability to make informed decisions about their healthcare and wellness. Offering your employees an HSA along with an HSA-compatible health plan will also help you reduce expenses.
Why offer an HSA?
HSAs offer benefits to both you and your employees, including:
- Lower health insurance premiums. An HSA works in conjunction with an HSA-compatible health plan, which typically has much lower premium costs than a traditional health plan.
- Triple tax savings.1 Contributions made to HSAs are tax-deductible or pre-tax when made through payroll deductions, the money withdrawn from HSAs to pay for qualified medical expenses2 is not subject to income tax1 - so employees get income tax savings and your company can benefit from a reduction in payroll tax, and interest and investment3 earnings on HSA funds are tax-free.
- Ease and convenience. Employees can use Wells Fargo Visa® HSA debit cards to pay for their eligible medical expenses. The Wells Fargo Health Account ManagerSM portal makes it fast and easy for them to manage their Wells Fargo HSAs anytime.
- Investing for the future. Saving for future medical expenses is also important. With a Wells Fargo HSA, your employees can choose to invest in a wide array of mutual funds3 to meet their saving goals. Plus, they can use their HSAs to complement their 401(k) or IRA retirement savings.
The Wells Fargo advantage
We can work with you every step of the way to help you maximize the return on your HSA program. We deliver quick, efficient enrollment and implementation processes, easy-to-use tools and reports for ongoing program administration, comprehensive educational support, and a simple fee structure.
- Resources for brokers and benefits consultants
- Resources for employers
- HSA forms
- HSA webcasts and videos
- Qualified medical expenses
- HSA investment center
- HSA tax center
To get started with a Wells Fargo HSA program, call 1-877-842-5789, Monday through Friday, from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Central Time, or contact us.
1 All tax references are at the federal level. State taxes vary. Please consult with your tax advisor.
2 if used for qualified medical expenses
INVESTMENT PRODUCTS: NOT FDIC INSURED • NO BANK GUARANTEE • MAY LOSE VALUE
Deposit and credit products are offered by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. Member FDIC.