BPS&M provides a full range of consulting services focused on the design, implementation, and administration of retirement plans, health and welfare programs, non-qualified deferred compensation, and benefits communications.
Learn more about our services and how we can help you.
- Defined benefit plan management. We can help you with plan design, actuarial valuations, compliance testing, participant communications, and more.
- Defined contribution consulting. Our experienced consultants provide advice and guidance to companies with unusually challenging administrative issues, or very complex plan designs.
- Nonqualified deferred compensation consulting. Our consultants work with your legal, investment, tax, and accounting teams to implement customized, compliant, nonqualified deferred compensation arrangements and options.
- Health and welfare plan management. Our consultants offer guidance on comprehensive financial risk management strategies, plan design, negotiation skills, regulatory compliance, discrimination testing, and plan administration.
- Specialized benefits and reporting analytics. We work with you to create an ongoing communications strategy that delivers a clear and consistent message to your participants.
- ESOP consulting and administration. Our ESOP experts can help you with feasibility analysis, plan design, and compliance testing.
- Technical and research services. When new legislation is passed, regulations are released, or court decisions are announced, our consultants analyze the changes and let you know how they may affect your plans.