- October 2012: Moody’s Proposed Adjustments to Government Reported Pension Obligations (PDF*)
- August 2011: Is An ESOP Right for Your Organization? (PDF*)
BPS&M Alerts Newsletter
A newsletter covering important events and regulations affecting benefit plans.
- October 2012: 2013 Annual Limits for Retirement Plan (PDF*)s
- July 2012: MAP-21, Pension Funding Relief (PDF*)
- October 2011: IRS Annual Limits for 201 (PDF*)2
- October 2011: Interest Rates. Tough Times Ahead for DB Plan Sponsors (PDF*)
A newsletter covering recent developments in employee benefits.
- November/December 2013 – Will Healthcare Reform Succeed? (PDF*)
- September/October 2013 – Lifetime Income Illustrations on Defined Contribution Participant Benefit Statements (PDF*)
- July/August 2013 – Death and Taxes. Some things can't be avoided-- or can they? (PDF*)
- May/June 2013 – Dear Sir or Madam: Are You Ready for an IRS Audit? (PDF*)
- March/April 2013 – Play or Pay: Doing the Math (PDF*)
- January/February 2013 – 10 Things Every Large Employer Needs to Know About Health Care Reform (PDF*)
- November/December 2012: Post-Election Outlook for Employee Benefits (PDF*)
- September/October 2012: Longevity Risk — the IRS to the Rescue (Part 2) (PDF*)
- July/August 2012: Longevity Risk — the IRS to the Rescue (Part 1) (PDF*)
- May/June 2012: Choosing the Right Health Insurance Carrier, DC Trends, Pension Liability Index (PDF*)
- March/April 2012: Retirement Planning: Women in their Twenties, Qualified Domestic Relations Orders (PDF*)
- January/February 2012: Wellness Initiatives, DB Plan Accounting Standards, Pension Liability Index (PDF*)
- November/December 2011: Truth about SPDs, Retirement Planning (PDF*)
- September/October 2011: Cash Balance Plans; Fee Disclosure (PDF*)
- July/August 2011: Health Care Reform; For Real or Repeal?; Health Care Reform and Postretirement Liabilities; Leveraging Health Care Reform (PDF*)
- May/June 2011: Role of Gender in Retirement Planning; Social Security and Medicare; Healthcare Reform Update (PDF*)
- March/April 2011: Benefits in Mergers & Acquisitions, Retirement Fitness Survey Shows Need for Action (PDF*)
- January/February 2011: The Silver Tsunami – Baby Boomers in Retirement, IRS Provides Pension Funding Relief Guidance, Update on Healthcare Reform (PDF*)
- 2011 Challenges & Risks Facing Plan Sponsors (PDF*)
- The 2010 Retirement Fitness survey (PDF*) is the 15th employee benefits survey conducted by BPS&M.
- The 2009 Goals and challenges for retirement plan sponsors survey (PDF*) is the 14th employee benefits survey conducted by BPS&M. Administered online by Boston Research Group, the 2009 survey asked plan sponsors questions related to their qualified retirement plans and participants. The survey and analysis are jointly developed and sponsored by Wells Fargo and BPS&M.
* You need Adobe® Reader® to read PDF files. Download Adobe Reader for free.