All links below are to PDFs unless otherwise indicated.
- October 2012: Moody's Proposed Adjustments to Government Reported Pension Obligations
- August 2011: Is An ESOP Right for Your Organization?
BPS&M Alerts Newsletter
A newsletter covering important events and regulations affecting benefit plans.
- October 2014: Annual Limits for 2015
- September 2014: IRS Issues HATFA Guidance on DB Plans
- July 2012: MAP-21, Pension Funding Relief
A newsletter covering recent developments in employee benefits.
- July/August 2015 – IRS Eliminates Five-Year Restatement Cycle for Individually Designed Plans
- May/June2015 – Designing a Retirement Program for Professional Firms – the Fundamentals
- March/April 2015 – Finding Lost Participants
- Jan/Feb 2015 – Maximizing Employee Appreciation: A Look at Total Compensation Statements (Part 2)
- November/December 2014 – Maximizing Employee Appreciation (Part 1 of 2)
- September/October 2014 – Can Government Pension Plans Be Fixed?
- July/August 2014 – Implementing an Effective Communication Campaign: Six Steps to Success
- May/June 2014 – Plan Sponsors' Views on Fiduciary Responsibility
- March/April 2014 – Risk Transfers: the Other Side of De-risking
- January/February 2014 – The Uncertain Future of the Cadillac Tax
- November/December 2013 – Will Healthcare Reform Succeed?
- September/October 2013 – Lifetime Income Illustrations on Defined Contribution Participant Benefit Statements
- July/August 2013 – Death and Taxes. Some things can't be avoided-- or can they?
- May/June 2013 – Dear Sir or Madam: Are You Ready for an IRS Audit?
- March/April 2013 – Play or Pay: Doing the Math
- January/February 2013 – 10 Things Every Large Employer Needs to Know About Health Care Reform