Bryan, Pendleton, Swats & McAllister, LLC (BPS&M) is an employee benefits consulting firm that has been assisting benefits plan sponsors for more than 40 years. We serve more than 1,000 clients nationwide through our offices in Nashville, Tennessee; Louisville, Kentucky; Jackson, Mississippi; and Richmond, Virginia. Our clients are located throughout the United States, and have business interests in local, national, and international markets.
Select a link to learn more about BPS&M.
Our firm's history and growth has been based upon providing actuarial and employee benefits consulting services that meet and exceed our clients' expectations. Today we remain committed to the key principles behind our long-term success — strong technical expertise coupled with responsive, personal attention to our clients.
- Personal attention. When you become a BPS&M client, you have the personal attention of some of the most experienced and expert professionals in the benefits consulting industry.
- Experience. BPS&M principals average 20 years of experience in helping clients manage their benefits. BPS&M consultants have an average of 15 years of employee benefits experience.
- Expertise. At BPS&M, we encourage professional development through life long learning. Of our 120 employees, over half have professional designations. Our employees are continuously seeking knowledge to improve their skills and enhance their value to our clients.
- Diverse clientele. BPS&M clients range from small organizations to entities with over 120,000 participants. Our clients' industries include insurance and financial services, health care, manufacturing, governments, tax-exempt organizations and retail businesses. Designing solutions for a broad spectrum of clients gives us experience and insight when creating solutions for your company.
- Value. BPS&M billing rates are competitive with other benefits consulting firms our size and we have a cost advantage over our largest national competitors. Our pricing, coupled with our quality of service provides superior value to our clients.
Learn more about our approach to service and the type of clients we have worked with in the past.