We provide discretionary asset management services and separate account management for pools of assets. In addition, we give you access to one of the broadest selections of fund offerings in the industry, including:
- Wells Fargo Advantage Funds®, a family of more than 120 mutual funds that cover a broad spectrum of investment styles and asset classes
- Wells Fargo Collective Funds, a diversified portfolio of stocks, bonds, and other securities with expense ratios typically lower than mutual funds
- Nonproprietary funds, offered by nearly 200 investment management firms with which we have strategic relationships
When you change asset allocation strategy or portfolio managers, we can help by:
- Estimating trading costs before trading begins and identifying potential trading problems that may add unnecessary risk
- Controlling trading costs such as opportunity, commission, and market impact and fees
- Coordinating all parties—incoming and outgoing managers, third-party brokers, vendors—to ensure a seamless transition
- Providing detailed, post-transaction performance disclosures that measure post-transition asset values against pre-transition value estimates
With commission recapture we can unbundle commissions so you pay only for execution. We can help you use your portfolio’s assets more effectively to lower transaction costs and increase cash flow. You can choose to use commission dollars to pay for authorized fund expenses, or you may recapture them in the form of a cash payment to your portfolio.
For more information, contact us at 1-800-690-9721.
Recordkeeping, trustee, and/or custody services are provided by Wells Fargo Institutional Retirement and Trust, a business unit of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. This information and any information provided by employees and representatives of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. is for educational purposes only and does not constitute investment, financial, tax, or legal advice. Please contact your investment, financial, tax, or legal advisor regarding your specific needs and situation.