Since 1929, Wells Fargo Shareowner Services has been the transfer agent division of Wells Fargo Bank. Today we serve more than 850 issuers and their global shareowner base.
Our team provides:
- Stock transfer agent services
- Registrar and transfer agent
- Proxy and annual meeting services
- Initial and secondary public offerings
- Corporate action services
- Paying agent
- Exchange agent
- M&A escrow agent
- Investment plan services
- Dividend reinvestment plans
- Direct purchase plans
- Employee stock purchase plans
- Dividend disbursement
- Waiver discount feature
Why Wells Fargo
Clients have rated us as the industry’s best service provider for 16 of the past 17 years.
We view our relationship with you as long term, and will work with you over time to support your needs — Shareowner Services is a cornerstone product of Wells Fargo, and we are dedicated to remaining an industry leader.
Our team of professionals average more than 20 years in the industry,1 and are well versed in the intricacies of today’s changing markets and regulations. We guide you through your stock transfer decisions with assurance, whether you’re switching transfer agents, executing a complex corporate action, or taking your company public.
When you select Wells Fargo Shareowner Services, you enlist the resources of one of the world’s largest financial institutions.
- Vast in-house expertise in trading and funds management, as well as enterprise capabilities in IT systems, printing services, and more
- Stringent compliance, privacy, and business continuity preparedness
- Technology support and guidance from Wells Fargo Internet services, the No. 1 Best Consumer Internet Bank and Best Corporate/Institutional Internet Bank in the North America according to Global Finance magazine (2012)
To learn more about our services, call 1-800-767-3330 or contact us.
* You need Adobe® Reader® to read PDF files. Download Adobe Reader for free.
1 Senior account management and senior leadership financial industry experience.