Our financial institution relationships cover the world and provide the reach you need to conduct global business.
- Asset management services. Through Wells Fargo Asset Management, we offer a variety of disciplined investment-management styles with proven track records to institutional investors who use external asset managers to manage their investment portfolios.
- Capital markets services. Through Wells Fargo Securities, we provide the expertise our clients need to harness the power of the capital markets. We offer ideas and comprehensive services, including investment banking and derivatives.
- Credit and financing. Access the credit and capital you need to meet your goals. Services range from trade financing, factoring, asset-based lending and asset-backed financing, and real estate lending.
- Foreign exchange services. For international financial institutions, our FX team consists of experienced, market-tested traders located in the U.S., Hong Kong, and London with operations running 24 hours a day, six days a week. Our wide range of foreign-exchange services help our clients manage multicurrency monetary flows and the resulting exchange risks.
- Liquidity and deposit services. As a leading provider of liquidity and deposit services, we help you make the most of your short-term assets. Take advantage of money market funds, international time deposits, and overnight investment sweeps.
- Trade services. We are one of the largest trade processing banks in the world today, providing you with a comprehensive array of trade operating services to facilitate your trade transactions for global banks.
- Global payment services. We can meet all of your direct settlement needs in U.S. dollars, euros, yen, and almost any other foreign currency. Our customer service and straight-through processing rates are among the best in the industry.
- Loan syndications and securitization. We provide a full range of services, including book running, coordinating, facility documentation, and agency roles. We are an established market leader in structuring and placement of future-flow securitizations for financial institutions.