Wells Fargo Global Financial Institutions (GFI) develops and maintains strategic relationships with U.S. and international financial institutions and public sector entities, including central banks, sovereign wealth funds, multilaterals, and government agencies. Through this network, we can support you around the globe.
Our relationship approach
We believe in cultivating broad, long-term relationships as your financial partner.
Our relationship managers have deep experience, knowledge, and expertise, and work alongside our product specialists and customer service teams to provide you with personalized service and tailored end-to-end solutions to meet your specific business needs.
Our holistic and integrated relationship-coverage model enables our customers to receive local market, local time zone, and local language support through:
- More than 3,000 Wells Fargo team members
- Customer support in more than 120 countries
- More than 50 global offices
- Branch locations in the Dubai International Financial Center (DIFC), Hong Kong, London, Seoul, Shanghai, Singapore, Taipei, Tokyo, Toronto, and the Cayman Islands
We offer a full range of domestic and international products and services to a wide variety of U.S. and international financial institutions and public sector entities.
In the U.S.
Outside the U.S.
We provide you with a full suite of services, including payments, collections, clearing, investment, capital markets, credit, and trade services. Learn more about our services for:
- U.S. Financial Institutions
- International Financial Institutions
- Multilateral Institutions and International Agencies
- Non-bank Financial Institutions
We also offer a wide range of global correspondent banking services.
Why Wells Fargo Global Financial Institutions
- More than 100 years in global correspondent banking
- One of the world's largest providers of foreign exchange (FX), treasury management, and trade-processing services
- The only bank-owned factoring company specializing in trade financing
- A business that is ranked #1 in overall institutional satisfaction for global financial institutions (FImetrix)
- One of only eight global banks to receive the FImetrix Distinguished Provider for Global Transaction Services two years in a row (2014 and 2013)
- A nationwide leader in check clearing and payment processing
- Significant lender of capital, either directly or through extensive investment banking distribution channels