Wells Fargo Global Financial Institutions (GFI) develops and maintains strategic relationships with U.S. and international financial institutions, supranationals, sovereigns, and agencies. Through this network, we can support you around the globe.
We provide a full suite of services, including payments, collections, clearing, investment, capital markets, credit, and trade services. Learn more about our services for:
- U.S. Financial Institutions
- International Financial Institutions
- Supranationals, Sovereigns, and Agencies
We also offer a wide range of global correspondent banking services.
Why Wells Fargo Global Financial Institutions
- One of the world's largest providers of foreign exchange (FX), treasury management, and trade-processing services
- The only bank-owned factoring company specializing in trade financing
- One of only six global banks to receive the FImetrix Distinguished Provider in USD Global Transaction Banking Services four years in a row (2016, 2015, 2014, and 2013)
- A nationwide leader in check clearing and payment processing
- Significant lender of capital, either directly or through extensive investment banking distribution channels
Our relationship approach
We believe in cultivating broad, long-term relationships as your financial partner.
Our relationship managers have deep experience, knowledge, and expertise, and work alongside our product specialists and customer service teams to provide you with personalized service and tailored end-to-end solutions to meet your specific business needs.
Our holistic and integrated relationship-coverage model enables our customers to receive local market, local time zone, and local language support through:
- More than 3,000 Wells Fargo team members
- Customer support in 118 countries
- More than 50 global offices
- Branch locations in the Dubai International Financial Center (DIFC), Beijing, Hong Kong, London, Seoul, Shanghai, Singapore, Taipei, Tokyo, and Toronto
International Bank Awards
We are proud of the international bank awards that have recognized Wells Fargo as a leader in global banking and financial services.