Wells Fargo Global Financial Institutions (GFI) has strategic banking relationships with more than 2,000 financial institutions in the U.S. and overseas. Through this global network we can support you around the globe.
Our relationship approach
We believe in developing broad, long-term relationships and work as your bank's financial partner.
Your relationship managers have deep experience and knowledge in financial institution services. And they work alongside our product specialists and customer service teams to provide you personalized service and tailored solutions to meet your specific business needs.
You receive local market, local time zone, and language support through:
- More than 3,000 Wells Fargo team members
- Customer support in more than 120 countries
- 55 global offices
- Branch locations in the Dubai International Financial Center (DIFC), Hong Kong, London, Seoul, Shanghai, Singapore, Taipei, Tokyo, Toronto, and the Cayman Islands
We offer a full range of domestic and international products and services to a variety of financial institutions.
In the U.S.
Outside the U.S.
We provide you with a full set of payments, collections, clearing, investment, capital markets, credit, and trade services. Learn about our services for:
- U.S. Financial Institutions
- International Financial Institutions
- Multilateral Institutions and International Agencies
- Non-bank Financial Institutions
We also offer a wide range of global correspondent banking services.
Why Wells Fargo
- More than 100 years in global correspondent banking
- One of the world's largest providers of foreign exchange (FX), treasury management, and trade-processing services
- The only bank-owned factoring company specializing in trade financing
- A business that is ranked #1 in overall institutional satisfaction for global financial institutions (FImetrix)
- A nationwide leader in check clearing and payment processing
- Significant lender of capital, either directly or through extensive investment banking distribution channels