With our global banking expertise, we work with you to develop customized services that give you control over your global cash picture from a single view, regardless of your tax, account, or organizational structure.
- Multicurrency accounts – Centrally receive, hold, and disburse foreign funds in 33 currencies.
- London Accounts – Manage European treasury activity through our London branch with its full suite of GBP and EUR services.
- Canadian Accounts – Manage your Canadian treasury activity through our Canadian services.
Wherever your company does business, get payment and collection services that help reduce your cost of moving funds, increase your control over cash flow, and integrate your domestic and international treasury management.
- Wire Transfers – Send international wires in more than 125 foreign currencies or U.S. dollars.
- Global ACH – Send non-urgent, cost-effective payments around the globe to 40 countries, including the ability to send SEPA (Single Euro Payment Area) payments across Europe from a Wells Fargo London account.
- International Request for Transfer (IRFTs) – Move money out of non-Wells Fargo global accounts through wires.
- Payment Manager – Streamline your global payments by sending a file with all payment types. Multiple files can be originated to Wells Fargo from the U.S. or from your international shared service center.
- SWIFT – Streamline your back office by routing all payments and other transactions to Wells Fargo through SWIFTNet, SWIFT’s secure and reliable connectivity channel.
International Information Reporting
Gain insight into, and control over, your global cash picture through our integrated information reporting system.
With our Commercial Electronic Office ® ( CEO ® ) portal, you can quickly and securely access:
- Balances and detail reporting on your accounts located around the world
- Transactional services
- Fraud prevention tools
- Credit management
- TradeXchange online trade services platform for managing letters of credit and documentary collections