Minimize Risk with Targeted Business Strategies
Manage and minimize your risk, protect profits, and stay ahead of fluctuating interest rates in volatile equity and foreign exchange markets.
Hedge foreign exchange risk in more than 100 currencies and implement customized strategies to help safeguard and strengthen your business.
- Forward contracts – “Lock-in” foreign exchange rates to maintain profit margins.
- Foreign currency options – Tailor a currency strategy that best fits your risk mitigation needs.
- Option-combination strategies – Minimize risk with little or no up-front costs.
- Non-deliverable forwards – Lower your risk in emerging markets when standard options aren’t available.
* You need Adobe® Reader® to read PDF files. Download Adobe Reader for free.
Wells Fargo Foreign Exchange offers a range of foreign exchange products and services and foreign currency management solutions through Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., which is a swap dealer registered with the Commodity Futures Trading Commission and a member of the National Futures Association. The above information is not, and shall not be treated, relied upon or considered as, investment advice or a recommendation or opinion to enter into any foreign exchange or other transaction.