Services for bank and corporate customers in Europe
As part of Wells Fargo’s International Group, Wells Fargo Bank International (WFBI) helps support corporate customers in all European Union and European Economic Area countries.
- Lending and investment options in 12 currencies
- Corporate lending in 30 EU/EEA countries
- Deposit taking from the majority of non-U.S. countries
Guidelines and reports
- Wells Fargo Bank International terms of business (PDF)
- Corporate Trust Services terms of business (PDF)
- Irish Banking Federation's deposit guarantee leaflet (PDF)
- Wells Fargo Bank International 2014 Pillar 3 (PDF)
- FSCS Protecting Your Money (PDF)
- Wells Fargo Bank International Country by country reporting (PDF)
WFBI is a public unlimited company and a wholly owned indirect subsidiary of Wells Fargo & Company. Registered and incorporated in Ireland, WFBI is based in Dublin with branches in London and Frankfurt.