Wells Fargo Bank International provides banking services to bank and corporate customers in all European Union and European Economic Area countries. As part of Wells Fargo’s international banking group, we offer a range of lending and deposit taking services in a dozen currencies.
- In multiple currencies:
- Corporate lending
- Bank lending
- Asset-based lending
- Corporate Trust Services
- Balance sheet of $15 billion
- More than 300 corporate customers
- Lending and investment options in 12 currencies
- Corporate lending in 30 EU/EEA countries
- Deposit taking from the majority of non-U.S. countries
Wells Fargo Bank International (WFBI) is a public unlimited company and a wholly owned indirect subsidiary of Wells Fargo & Company. Registered and incorporated in Ireland, we are based in Dublin with branches in London and Frankfurt.
Need more information?Contact Us
* You need Adobe® Reader® to read PDF files. Download Adobe Reader for free.
Wells Fargo Bank International is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
Calls may be recorded.