We work with businesses that manufacture, market, and develop clean technology products and services. Our customers include businesses that specialize in:
- Energy production, including solar, wind, and biomass
- Water efficiency
- Electric and low-emission vehicles
- Smart grid applications
Our products and services include:
- Traditional commercial bank services
- Construction loan financing
- Installation financing
- Long term tax equity financing
- Other industry-specific financing
Since 2007, Wells Fargo has provided more than $21 billion in financing, including
- $3 billion in solar and wind project investments
- $8 billion to support LEED-certified and other green buildings
- Other loans and investments for environmentally beneficial business opportunities
We also offer investment and insurance* services for CleanTech businesses.
Wells Fargo & Company is the national sponsor of the 2013 CleanTech Open.
Non-deposit investment and insurance products are not insured by the FDIC, are not deposits of or guaranteed by the bank, and may lose value.