We offer a range of services to help your students succeed financially. Services offered through your institution include:
- Campus Card. An official campus identification card and a debit card all in one. When you offer the Wells Fargo Campus Card, your students can use our ATM/PIN debit Campus Card at Wells Fargo ATMs and to make purchases at participating merchants, including online or by phone.
- Student Insurance. We work with your institution to identify student insurance priorities and develop a strategy to achieve them.
Services available directly to your students include:
- Student Banking. We offer checking, savings, access to Wells Fargo Online® Banking with Bill Pay, no access fees at Wells Fargo ATMs, plus Wells Fargo Mobile® banking and text banking.
- Student Lending. Wells Fargo Education Financial Services delivers competitive private student loan options designed to meet the needs of nearly every student.
- Financial Education. Our free Hands on Banking® program offers practical information about timelines, budgeting, and applying for financial aid.
- Foreign Exchange. Wire transfers and foreign currency services for your international students and those studying abroad.
Our commitment to educational institutions
We understand that higher education institutions are looking for more than a bank—you need a partner who can help you meet the needs of your constituents and your institution. Our team of Education Banking experts works closely with colleges and universities to help you operate efficiently and deliver a wide range of services to your faculty, staff, students, parents, and local community members.
Start a conversation with us today. Contact us online.