With our deep industry experience and knowledge, we can help you with all facets of your operations. Some of our key capabilities include:
- Credit Services. Direct pay letters of credit, standby bond purchase agreements, direct purchase loans and lines of credit.
- Treasury Management. Accelerate your receivables, control your payables, make better use of cash, and control fraud.
- Merchant Services. Streamline your credit card, debit card, and check payment operations.
- International Services. Wire transfers and international payment services to support study abroad programs, visiting faculty, and more.
- Employee Benefits Planning. Create a cost-effective benefits program with predictable short- and long-term costs.
- Employee Banking. Offer your employees our deposit and credit products, plus financial education resources.
- Investment Management. Get institutional investment management help for your endowment, foundation, retirement plan and balance sheet assets.
- Retirement Services. Find comprehensive services for 403(b), 401(a), 457, and 401(k) plans.
- Liquidity Management. Optimize use of your cash with short-term cash and fixed-income investment strategies, provided by Wells Fargo Securities.*
- Capital Markets Financing.* Finance big capital projects with capital markets financing from Wells Fargo Securities Public Finance to support your plans for growth or expansion.
- Corporate Trust Services. Leverage our trustee and agency services for your taxable and tax-exempt bond issues.
- Insurance Services. Get a wide range of property and casualty, liability, workers’ compensation, and other insurance services.
- Refund Disbursement Services. Reduce operating expenses by effectively managing the distribution of refunds to students. Our secure website lets students manage how they receive their refunds, helping to ensure their refunds arrive promptly, safely, and accurately.
Our commitment to educational institutions
We understand that higher education institutions are looking for more than a bank—you need a partner who can help you meet the needs of your constituents and your institution. Our team of Education Banking experts will work closely with you to deliver a wide range of services to your faculty, staff, students, parents, and local community members.
Start a conversation with us today. Contact us online.
* Commercial banking products and services are provided by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. Investment banking and capital markets products and services are provided by Wells Fargo Securities, and are not a condition to any banking product or service. Wells Fargo Securities is the trade name for the capital markets and investment banking services of Wells Fargo & Company and its subsidiaries, including but not limited to Wells Fargo Securities, LLC, a member of NYSE, FINRA, NFA and SIPC, Wells Fargo Institutional Securities, LLC, a member of FINRA and SIPC, Wells Fargo Prime Services, LLC, a member of FINRA, NFA and SIPC, and Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. Wells Fargo Securities, LLC carries and provides clearing services for Wells Fargo Institutional Securities, LLC customer accounts. Wells Fargo Securities, LLC, Wells Fargo Institutional Securities, LLC, and Wells Fargo Prime Services, LLC are distinct entities from affiliated banks and thrifts.