This white paper takes a closer look at the key considerations for a plan sponsor when evaluating retirement income programs. Use it as a tool to work with your retirement committee and plan advisors to help define your goals and narrow the choices for your plan. The sooner you get started, the better positioned you will be to make sure your fiduciary decisions are in line with the best interests of your plan and participants.
The white paper helps to answer the following questions:
- What do plan participants want and need?
- What are your fiduciary responsibilities?
- What types of retirement income strategies are available?
- What questions should you ask when evaluating retirement income options?
For more information on how Wells Fargo can help your business, contact us at 1-800-690-9721.
* You need Adobe® Reader® to read PDF files. Download Adobe Reader for free.
Recordkeeping, trustee, and/or custody services are provided by Wells Fargo Institutional Retirement and Trust, a business unit of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. This information and any information provided by employees and representatives of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. is for educational purposes only and does not constitute investment, financial, tax, or legal advice. Please contact your investment, financial, tax, or legal advisor regarding your specific needs and situation.