Wells Fargo specializes in financing Manufactured Home Communities ("MHC"), offering various flexible lending programs to meet your needs. Our experience and dedication to this industry has made Wells Fargo a nationwide leader in MHC financing for more than 15 years.
Our products and services include:
- Loan programs: Balance sheet, Fannie Mae DUS® Lender, Freddie Mac Program Plus® Seller/Servicer, CMBS lending, Correspondent lending.
- Flexible terms: Typically 3- to 10-year terms, floating- or fixed-rate, with longer maturities available.
- Amortization: Typically 30-year schedules. Interest-only available on a case-by-case basis.
- Loan to value: Up to 80% for acquisitions; 75% for cash-out refinances.
- Interest rates: Floating and fixed interest rates set at competitive spreads. Early rate lock typically available on fixed-rate loans.
- Liability: Typically non-recourse to borrower, except for the standard carve-outs.
- Closing process: Typically within 45 to 60 days from receipt of a complete loan application from borrower.
Manufactured Home Community Financing handbook
Wells Fargo has also compiled a comprehensive handbook to help borrowers secure advantageous financing in the MHC sector.
Download the Manufactured Home Community Financing handbook (PDF).
- More than $8 billion in MHC financing since 2000
- Named "Community Lender of the Year" for ten consecutive years by the MHI
- Ranked top Commercial Real Estate/Multifamily Mortgage Originator by the MBA for five consecutive years
For more information on how Wells Fargo can help you finance manufactured home communities, contact one of our specialists, or contact us.