Wells Fargo understands your financing needs as a homebuilder are unique, and we strive to help you succeed financially.
We believe in building strong relationships with our clients, which is why when you work with us you'll have a single point of contact. This means you can more easily access our expertise and broader bank capabilities to explore other relevant banking solutions for immediate or long-term project needs.
Our customers include:
- Experienced regional middle-market or institutional homebuilders (public or private)
- Real estate developers with cycle-tested balance sheets to support their respective levels of land development and construction risk
- Public and institutional profile builders with complex capital structures
- Individual funds and financial sponsors with history and scale to support development risk
- Homebuilders of single-family and townhome communities, as well as mixed-used commercial real estate
We offer builder debt facilities structured as:
- Lines of credit
- Project- or entity-level loans
Our loan terms include:
- $10 million – $100 million
- Limited-recourse and recourse
- One to three years
- Project-specific A, D, and C, or borrowing base governance
We also can help you with:
- Treasury and cash management services
- Consumer mortgage products through Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
- Insurance products arranged through a team in Wells Fargo Insurance that specializes in the homebuilder industry
- Investment banking and capital market advisory through Wells Fargo Securities
Regardless of the size or complexity of your project, we can customize a financing solution to fit your business. Our experts will work with you to ensure you receive optimal financing for your unique needs.