Eastdil Secured provides expert advice and services for a broad range of commercial real estate transactions. Since 2007, we have completed more than $632 billion in transactions. Our clients include the largest commercial property owners in the U.S.
Our services include:
- Portfolio and property sales. Eastdil Secured has deep expertise across all asset classes. We use our up-to-the-minute knowledge of the market to develop property-level strategies that offer executable advice, multi-level access to investors, and closing leverage.
- Debt placement. Eastdil Secured is one of the most active real estate debt placement advisors in the market today, and the most active advisor on large single-asset and portfolio deals.
- Loan sales and structured finance transactions. Eastdil Secured specializes in loan sales, and we use our differentiated market knowledge to structure capital strategies that meet our clients’ needs. We value, market, structure, and place all components of the debt and equity capital stack.
- Investment banking. Eastdil Secured draws on the experience and expertise of the larger Wells Fargo family, including Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. and Wells Fargo Securities, LLC, to offer you broad insight into capital, liquidity, and investment opportunities in this challenging market environment. Our industry-leading, end-to-end real estate investment banking platform allows us to offer our clients a complete range of real estate, capital markets, and advisory services.
- Private equity and structured joint venture transactions. Eastdil Secured provides access to traditional and non-traditional capital, both domestically and internationally.
Eastdil Secured is the trade name for real estate investment banking services offered by Wells Fargo & Company and its subsidiaries, including Eastdil Secured, LLC and Wells Fargo Securities, LLC, a member of NYSE, FINRA, NFA and SIPC, Wells Fargo Institutional Securities, LLC, a member of FINRA and SIPC and Wells Fargo Prime Services, LLC, a member of FINRA, NFA and SIPC and Wells Fargo Securities International Limited (authorised by the UK Financial Conduct Authority). Securities products are offered through Wells Fargo Securities and Wells Fargo Securities International Limited.