We can help your company enhance its balance sheet and portfolio loan assets. We can also help you strategically position your business for access to the capital markets through stock or asset-based securities offerings.
Our comprehensive services provide you with working capital and the ability to leverage your account receivables and other assets to generate cash flow, grow your portfolio, and seize acquisition opportunities.
We provide a wide range of senior secured loans and lines of credit to consumer and auto finance companies to support their portfolios and help them grow their businesses. Our credit facilities start at $5 million with terms of one to five years.
Services we offer
Revolving lines of credit and warehouse lines of credit
- Provide the lending capacity you need to support the financing of consumer personal loans and auto loans.
- Flexible and can accommodate the seasonal nature of your portfolio.
- Available as a senior secured note or through a syndicated bank group.
- Term loans secured by a specific pool of assets with an amortization schedule that matches the cash flow of the collateral.
- Can be structured to accommodate a single transaction or to be periodically replenished with new collateral.
Working capital lines of credit
- Credit facilities that satisfy the permanent funding most consumer finance companies need.
Term note facilities
- Fixed-term notes that closely match the weighted average maturity of the underlying collateral.
Standby letters of credit
- A facility that is secured by specific underlying collateral to satisfy a commercial landlord, insurance provider, or warranty company requirement.
Real estate loans
- Loans that are made for owner-occupied commercial properties of a consumer finance company’s home or branch offices.
Interest rate risk management
- Alternatives to fixed and variable interest rates to help you manage your debt service payments and manage exposure to interest rates.
- Learn more about our interest rate risk management services and some of the interest rate risk situations Wells Fargo can help you manage.
See a list of our featured transactions with consumer and auto finance customers.
Wells Fargo Preferred Capital is a division of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.