We provide a wide range of senior secured loans and lines of credit to independently owned, publicly traded, and bank owned consumer, retail, and auto finance companies to support their portfolios and help them grow their businesses. Our credit facilities start at $10 million with terms of one to five years.
- Revolving lines of credit. These products provide the lending capacity you need to support the financing of consumer personal, retail, and auto loans. Their flexibility can accommodate the seasonal nature of your portfolio, and they are available as either senior secured notes or through a syndicated bank group.
- Conduit facilities. Term loans secured by a specific pool of assets with an amortization schedule that matches the cash flow of the collateral. These can be structured to accommodate a single transaction, or to be periodically replenished with new collateral.
- Working capital lines of credit. Credit facilities that satisfy the permanent funding many consumer finance companies need.
- Term note facilities. Fixed-term notes that closely match the weighted average maturity of the underlying collateral.
- Standby letters of credit. A facility that is secured by specific underlying collateral to satisfy a commercial landlord, insurance provider, or warranty company requirement.
Our customers include independently owned, publicly traded, and bank owned consumer, retail, and auto finance companies that originate accounts receivables in these markets:
- Direct and indirect consumer finance
- Auto finance receivables
- Auto lease finance receivables
- Truck finance receivables
- Healthcare finance receivables
- Captive retail finance receivables
Wells Fargo Preferred Capital can offer you revolving, syndicated, warehouse, conduit, and term note credit facilities as well as standby letters of credit.
Wells Fargo Preferred Capital is a leading provider of comprehensive financing to independently owned, publicly traded, and bank owned consumer, retail, and auto finance companies. With more than $7 billion in commitments from more than 100 client companies, we have consistently provided capital to consumer finance and auto finance companies in all economic cycles. We work to fully understand your business and establish long-term customer relationships to meet our customers' funding needs.
We can help your company enhance its balance sheet and portfolio loan assets. We also help our customers strategically position their businesses for access to the capital markets for purposes of stock or asset-based securities offerings.
Wells Fargo Preferred Capital representatives will be attending the conferences and events listed below.
|California Financial Services Association
||October 15 - 17, 2015||Carlsbad, CA
||Sharon Mancero, Rick Snyder
|AFSA Board Meeting
||August 16 - 19, 2015||Cayman Islands
|Louisiana Finance Association conference||July 22 – 26, 2015
|Mississippi Consumer Finance Association conference||July 20 – 22, 2015
|Texas Consumer Finance Association Conference||July 6 – 8, 2015||San Antonio, TX||Sharon Mancero|
|Megasys User Group Conference||June 24 – 26, 2015||Garden Grove, CA||Sharon Mancero|
|Independent Finance Assoc. of Illinois Mid Year Meeting
||June 12, 2015||Lake Forest, IL
|NAF Association Conference||May 27 – 29, 2015||Plano, TX||Sharon Mancero|
|NABD Conference||May 19 – 21, 2015||Las Vegas, NV||Casey Johnson, Tom Murphy, Rick Snyder
|AFSA Independents Conference||April 15 - 17, 2015||Ft. Lauderdale, FL||Tom Murphy, Bill Laird, Sharon Mancero, Rick Snyder|
|AFSA Vehicle||Jan 20 - 22, 2015||San Francisco, CA||Sharon Mancero, Rick Snyder, Tom Murphy, Bill Laird|