Wells Fargo works with businesses and corporations of all sizes that need capital equipment, as well as with vocational equipment manufacturers and distributors to provide financing for their customers’ equipment acquisitions.
We finance and lease a variety of vocational equipment, including:
- Refuse and recycling haulers
- Vacuum, pumper, and tanker trucks
- Tow, utility, and tire service trucks
- Scrap industry equipment
- Emergency vehicles
- Transfer stations and sorting lines
- Balers and compactors
- Medium duty service and work trucks
- Tanker, refuse, and vocational trailers
- Boom and crane trucks
- Document shredder trucks
- Compressed natural gas-equipped trucks
Our equipment specialists can offer a financing or leasing option that fits the nature of your work and business structure.
Our products and services include:
- Financing and refinancing for new and used vocational equipment
- Terms from 36 to 84 months
- Competitive fixed or floating interest rates
- Up to 100 percent financing
- Seasonal and skip payment structures
- Interim financing ability
- Application-only programs
- Term loans
- Standard and modified TRAC leases
- Lease purchase agreements
- Operating leases
- Dealer retail finance programs
- Manufacturer subsidy programs
For more information on specialty and vocational vehicle financing and leasing, contact us.
* You need Adobe® Reader® to read PDF files. Download Adobe Reader for free.