Increase working capital and offer new financing options to trading partners with award-winning global end-to-end Supply Chain Finance services through Wells Fargo Capital Finance.
We work with manufacturers and distributors to sponsor flexible working capital and extended-term financing programs for their reseller customers.
Through our channel finance programs, manufacturers and distributors may:
- Reduce credit exposure and shift risk off their balance sheets
- Provide growth capital to resellers without increased credit risk
- Outsource credit administration and receivables collection and management
Our channel finance programs offer resellers additional benefits. Through our programs, resellers may:
- Obtain greater purchasing power with a larger credit facility
- Achieve greater liquidity with longer-term financing
- Reduce costs with interest-free financing
With our sales finance programs, large corporations that sell to domestic and international buyers (key accounts purchase) or risk-pooled receivables portfolios (portfolio purchase) may:
- Improve liquidity
- Reduce concentration risk
- Offer extended terms to customers
- Diversify capital sources
Through our supplier finance programs, large corporations with wide supplier networks may:
- Lower the cost of capital for domestic and international suppliers
- Meet target payables terms and cost-reduction objectives
- Leverage their own creditworthiness to help solidify the financial well-being of their suppliers
* You need Adobe® Reader® to read PDF files. Download Adobe Reader for free.
Wells Fargo Capital Finance is the trade name for certain asset-based lending services, senior secured lending services, accounts receivable and purchase order finance services, and channel finance services of Wells Fargo & Company and its subsidiaries, including Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.; Wells Fargo Business Credit, a division of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.; Wells Fargo Credit, Inc.; Wells Fargo Distribution Finance, LLC; Wells Fargo Capital Finance, LLC; Wells Fargo Trade Capital Services, Inc.; Castle Pines Capital LLC; Castle Pines Capital International LLC; Burdale Financial Limited; and Wells Fargo Capital Finance Corporation Canada. Wells Fargo Capital Finance Corporation Canada (also doing business in Quebec as Société de financement Wells Fargo Capital Canada) is an affiliate of Wells Fargo & Company, a company that is not regulated in Canada as a financial institution, a bank holding company or an insurance holding company.