Accelerate cash flow, improve collections, and control exposure to bad debts with accounts receivable financing (also called factoring) from Wells Fargo Capital Finance. If your business has creditworthy business-to-business or business-to-government accounts receivable, we can help you obtain the working capital you need.
Find out how Wells Fargo Capital Finance’s specialty teams that provide accounts receivable financing and traditional factoring services can help your business.
- Government Services Group. Access the capital you need to fund new and existing government contracts with accounts receivable financing developed specifically for businesses that serve federal, state, and municipal governments and their agencies.
- Receivables Funding Group. Achieve growth goals, respond to seasonal sales spikes, fund mergers and acquisitions, and much more with accounts receivable financing developed for companies in the manufacturing, distribution, wholesale, service, and other industries.
- Staffing Services Group. Meet payroll, tax obligations, and other operational expenses with accounts receivable financing customized for temporary staffing companies.
- Trade Capital. Fulfill current and future capital needs through factoring receivables, letters of credit, inventory financing, and credit management services tailored for companies in the U.S. and abroad that serve the retail and consumer marketplaces.
- Transportation Services. Choose financing to help your business speed up its cash flow, meet ongoing expenses, and grow. We work with transportation, trucking, and logistics companies that have $3 million to more than $1 billion in annual revenue.
Wells Fargo Capital Finance is the trade name for certain asset-based lending services, senior secured lending services, accounts receivable and purchase order finance services, and channel finance services of Wells Fargo & Company and its subsidiaries, including Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.; Wells Fargo Business Credit, a division of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.; Wells Fargo Credit, Inc.; Wells Fargo Distribution Finance, LLC; Wells Fargo Capital Finance, LLC; Wells Fargo Trade Capital Services, Inc.; Castle Pines Capital LLC; Castle Pines Capital International LLC; Burdale Financial Limited; and Wells Fargo Capital Finance Corporation Canada. Wells Fargo Capital Finance Corporation Canada (also doing business in Quebec as Société de financement Wells Fargo Capital Canada) is an affiliate of Wells Fargo & Company, a company that is not regulated in Canada as a financial institution, a bank holding company or an insurance holding company.