Asset-based financing structures, including revolving lines of credit and term loans for companies in many industries, including manufacturing, distribution, wholesale, and service.
Our Commercial Services Group provides accounts receivable financing (also known as factoring), inventory financing, and trade finance to companies with annual revenues of $5 million to $50 million.
Financing solutions, including revolving lines of credit, real estate term loans, and cash flow term loans for private and public healthcare service and life science companies.
Asset-based financing for specialty finance companies, including asset-based lenders, factors, and equipment leasing.
Non-recourse accounts receivable-based financing, both on and off balance sheet, for manufacturers, wholesalers, distributors, and service providers.
Senior secured revolving lines of credit, term loans, and seasonal facilities for large and middle-market retailers.
Supply Chain Finance
Global financing programs that can support both payables and receivables, including Channel Finance, Sales Finance, and Supplier Finance.
Finance facilities structured on recurring revenues, cash flow, or a combination of both for private and public software and technology companies.
Wells Fargo Capital Finance recognizes that companies in many industries have specialized needs and face unique challenges. We offer industry expertise that comes from years of experience helping companies maximize working capital with flexible financing.
We deliver customized funding structures to mid-to-large companies in the U.S., Canada, the U.K. and beyond. Learn about our international capabilities.
- Aluminum rolling and recycling leader uses flexible financing package to expand onto four continents.
- Specialty finance company supports customer’s growth through customized asset-based financing.
- Food distributor is supported by customized asset-based financing to support rapid growth.
- Small staffing company relies on an accounts receivable financing facility that grows with the company.
- Trucking company overcomes industry challenges through a flexible senior secured credit facility.
- Asset-based financing vs. traditional bank lending
- Common factoring arrangements
- Align finance, operations to improve working capital
- Unlocking capital for software companies
Industry rankings and awards
- Asset-based Lender of the Year (2015) – Real Deals
- Best Provider of Supply Chain Finance – Gold Award (2015) Trade & Forfaiting Review
- Largest factor in the U.S. according to factoring volume – Commercial Finance Association (2015) Annual Factoring Survey
- Largest import factor in the world based on import factoring volume – Factors Chain International (FCI) (2015)