Health Savings Account Investments
Your Wells Fargo HSA can be a powerful tool for growing your HSA dollars for future healthcare expenses. When your FDIC-insured, interest-bearing deposit account reaches a minimum deposit account balance of $2,0001, you can invest in a wide array of Wells Fargo Advantage Funds®, which you can choose according to your personal financial goals and investment style2.
On the HSA Investments website, you can:
- View your investment balances
- Make investment choices and reallocate money between different mutual funds
- Transfer money back into the HSA deposit account to cover upcoming qualified medical expenses.
Reminder: You must transfer a portion or all of your mutual funds to your deposit account for the balances to be available to pay for qualified medical expenses.
Take this tour to learn about the HSA investment account and how to get more for your healthcare dollars.
Select “Manage HSA Investments” to access your HSA investment account.
New to investing?
Select from the following materials to help you research, understand, and choose your HSA investment options.
- Investing for retirement in your HSA webcast
- Retirement and your HSA (PDF*)
- Choosing a mutual fund that meets your needs
- Choosing investments
Market and investment insights for you from Wells Fargo Advantage Funds®:
- AdvantageVoice — Read the latest economic news and our daily market recaps and share your thoughts and questions on the AdvantageVoice blog.
- On the Trading DeskSM — Listen to weekly investment news and personal finance podcasts from portfolio managers and industry experts.