Wells Fargo specializes in collateralized debt obligation and structured finance products. We work with issuers, asset managers, investors, bond holders, and regulatory agencies to provide services for a variety of alternative investment products, such as:
- Trustee and paying agent
- Portfolio administration for CLOs and other financing and investment structures
- Custodian for securities and bank loans
- Calculation agent
- Exchange-traded commodity index trust services
- Back-office outsourcing, trade settlement, and cash reconciliation
- Collateral agent for bank financing facilities
- Syndicated bank loan administration
- Financial reporting services
- Data services for bank debt portfolios
- Full administration agent services for direct lending
When you work with us, you will have a single point of contact who is cross-trained in a broad set of asset classes, including credit default swaps, total return swaps, structured products, bank loans, and indexed products.
We further support your needs with our proprietary web-based investor reporting system, CDOlink.com, which gives you access to standardized reports across transactions, downloadable flat file portfolio and transaction data, and reporting history.