Wells Fargo specializes in collateralized debt obligation and structured finance products. We work with issuers, asset managers, investors, bond holders, and regulatory agencies to provide services for a variety of alternative investment products:
- Trustee and paying agent
- Portfolio administration for CLOs and other financing and investment structures
- Custodian for securities and bank loans
- Calculation agent
- Exchange-traded commodity index trust services
- Back office outsourcing, trade settlement, and cash reconciliation
- Collateral agent for bank financing facilities
- Syndicated bank loan administration
- Financial reporting services
- Data services for bank debt portfolios
When you work with us, you will have a single point of contact who is cross-trained in a broad set of asset classes, including credit default swaps, total return swaps, structured products, bank loans, and indexed products.
We further support your needs with our proprietary Web-based investor reporting system, CDOlink.com, which gives you access to standardized reports across transactions, downloadable flat file portfolio and transaction data, and complete reporting history.
For more information, please contact Tom Gandolfo at 917-260-1528.
* You need Adobe® Reader® to read PDF files. Download Adobe Reader for free.