Wells Fargo offers a comprehensive array of third-party longevity services. We will work closely with you to help you administer new and existing portfolios. Our longevity services include:
- Securities intermediary. You can simplify future policy sales by listing Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. as your securities intermediary, making us the beneficiary of record with your carrier.
- Verification agent and document custodian. We verify documentation packages and policies meet predetermined eligibility criteria. Your files will be held in our state-of-the-art secured facility.
- Escrow agent. We can facilitate policy transfers between buyers and sellers in accordance with your escrow agreement.
- Policy administration. We can handle your program’s day-to-day administration, including submitting premium payments, collecting death benefits, resolving issues with insurance companies, and working closely with mortality tracking service providers.
- Trustee. We represent investors to ensure your transactions are handled in accordance with deal documentation.
- Delaware statutory trust trustee. Through our Delaware office, you can leverage the many advantages of using a Delaware statutory trust.
- Irrevocable life insurance trust trustee. We can administer your irrevocable life insurance trust in the locations we serve.
- Back-up servicing. We provide ongoing monitoring and can step in as servicer if the primary servicer is unable to perform. This service mitigates investor concern about servicer stability.
- Individual unique identifier. We can assign a unique identifier to referenced insureds to help eliminate multiple trade exposure.
For more information please contact Shana Stephens Murray at 612-667-3538.
* You need Adobe® Reader® to read PDF files. Download Adobe Reader for free.