Wells Fargo offers Delaware Statutory Trust services and other Delaware vehicles, such as limited liability companies, limited partnerships and corporations, as part of a comprehensive suite of corporate trust products and services from our Wilmington, Del., ofﬁce.
When you work with us, you’ll beneﬁt from:
- Experience and reputation. We are a leading provider of Delaware Statutory Trust services with 75 years of experience.
- Dedicated account teams. Enjoy the simplicity and convenience of a team knowledgeable on the nuances of your transaction.
- Online reporting. Our technology and reporting tools let you easily monitor the details of your transactions.
- Complementary services. We can offer you additional services such as cash management, and can act as an administrative agent, escrow agent, custodian, or disbursement agent.
- Our global Wells Fargo network. Wells Fargo is the leading U.S. bank provider of trade, payments, foreign exchange, deposit, and other services to ﬁnancial institutions around the globe. With offices in the U.S., 35 locations overseas, and a network of financial institution partners around the world, we provide customer coverage in 130 countries.
Use Delaware entities for the following transactions:
- Asset-backed securitizations
- Transportation ﬁnance
- Life settlement and premium finance
- Titling trusts
- Mortgage-backed securities
- Voting and liquidating trusts
- Structure note programs
- Project and renewable energy finance
For more information on our Delaware services, contact:
- Rosemary Kennard, VP • Business Negotiations Consultant • 302-575-2002 • firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jose Mercado, VP • Business Negotiations Consultant • 302-575-2001 • email@example.com