Wells Fargo offers Delaware Statutory Trust services and other Delaware special purpose entities, such as limited liability companies, limited partnerships and corporations, as part of a comprehensive suite of corporate trust products and services from our Wilmington, Del., office.
When you work with us, you’ll benefit from:
- Experience and reputation. We are a leading provider of Delaware Statutory Trust services with 75 years of experience.
- Dedicated account teams. Enjoy the simplicity and convenience of a team knowledgeable of the nuances of your transaction.
- Online reporting. Our technology and reporting tools let you easily monitor the details of your transactions.
- Complementary services. We can offer you additional services such as cash management, and can act as an administrative agent, escrow agent, custodian, or disbursement agent.
- Our global Wells Fargo network. Wells Fargo is the leading U.S. bank provider of trade, payments, foreign exchange, deposit, and other services to financial institutions around the globe. With offices in the U.S., 35 locations overseas, and a network of financial institution partners around the world, we provide customer coverage in 130 countries.
Use Delaware special purpose entities for the following transactions:
- Asset-backed securitizations
- Transportation finance
- Life settlement and premium finance
- Titling trusts
- Mortgage-backed securities
- Structured note programs
- Project and renewable energy finance