Learn more about our industry experts and recent publications.
Meet our experts
Robert Quinn, Senior Vice President, Wells Fargo Collateral Trust
Robert has participated in the establishment and administration of more than 1,000 trusts, supplanting more than $70 billion of letters of credit and saving clients well over $500 million in credit fees. Robert leads seminars worldwide for thousands of professionals in the insurance, reinsurance, legal, and risk management fields. He makes regular appearances at industry conferences, addressing a wide range of trust-related topics. Robert is often quoted in the media and has written many articles on collateral trust services. Contact Robert at 203-293-4394 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Michael Ramsey, Vice President, Wells Fargo Collateral Trust
Mike has more than 15 years of experience in insurance, financial services sales, and management. He has established hundreds of trusts worth billions of dollars. Mike is a frequent speaker at industry events, and has delivered numerous educational seminars to thousands of insurance brokers, captive managers, risk managers, corporate treasury personnel, law firms, and consultants worldwide. Contact Michael at 425-337-0364 or email@example.com.
- Insurance solvency (PDF*) Baden Baden
- ILS Intelligence (PDF*) Intelligent Insurer
- Collateral trusts: overcoming approval hurdles (PDF*) US Captive
- A Different Perspective (PDF*) Captive Review
- Trusts: cracking the collateral code (PDF*) Europe, Middle East, and Africa Captive
- Trust me, time flies (PDF*) Cayman Captive
- The Trust Alternative (PDF*) Captive Review Cayman Report
- Trust: the LoC alternative (PDF*) Captive Review
- 10 Years and counting (PDF*) Bermuda Captive
- Are you leaving money on the table? (PDF*) Cayman Financial Review
* You need Adobe® Reader® to read PDF files. Download Adobe Reader for free.