Control who has access to your company’s accounts and services.
Self-Administration allows your authorized administrators to:
- Establish user access to CEO services, edit and disable CEO user IDs, and enroll company employees in new services.
- Set dollar limits for users authorized to perform wire transactions.
- Specify transaction types that require approval by a second administrator before being completed.
- Reset passwords and reassign RSA SecurID® tokens.
- Run administrative reports.
Self-Administration is a key feature of the following CEO services: