Control who has access to your company’s accounts and services.
Self-Administration allows your authorized administrators to:
- Establish user access to CEO services, edit and disable CEO user IDs, and enroll company employees in new services.
- Set dollar limits for users authorized to perform wire transactions.
- Specify transaction types that require approval by a second administrator before being completed.
- Reset passwords and reassign RSA SecurID® tokens.
- Run administrative reports.
Self-Administration is a key feature of the following CEO services:
- ACH Fraud Filter
- ACH Inquiry
- ARP Register Maintenance
- Credit Management
- Event Messaging
- Positive Pay Services
- Internet ACH
- Retail Lockbox Image
- Statements and Notices
- Treasury Information Reporting
- WellsTAX® Payments
- Wholesale Lockbox
- Wire Transfer
To learn more about Self Administration, contact us.