When you click Update Profile, the information you see will always include your most recently saved changes. Changes are saved whenever you edit your profile or any application and click Save and Continue, Save as Draft (profile only), or Submit. Those changes are not visible to anyone but you unless you click Submit. By clicking Cancel, your entries on the most recent page will not be saved. (Cancel does not affect pages you have already saved.)
The next time you apply for a job, you'll see those changes within the new application. Updating your profile does not change previous applications or draft applications (except for any edits you make to the Contact Information section).
Back to Top
- If you edit your email address here, remember to use the new address next time you sign on.
Make changes to your profile status here and choose Searchable or Non-Searchable. (See the Profile Status topic on the Creating Your Profile and Applying for Jobs page of this Help Center.)
- Displaying the list of applications. The My Applications table contains a row for each job you applied for. The status of your application is also visible to you for each requisition in which you have applied. If you have applied for many jobs, you can filter your list using the dropdown list. Select which time period you want to view and click the Refresh button. Use the small links on the right side of the table to move back or forward through your list, or click View All.
- Viewing jobs and applications. For each job you applied for:
- Click the job title to view the job description
- Click View Application to view your application.
- If you are no longer interested in a job, you may withdraw your application if the current application status does not show declined, hired or withdrawn (see section 5 below).
You may remove any job from a draft application before you submit it. If you no longer wish to submit a draft application (you don't want to apply for any of the jobs on it), here's how to delete the draft:
- Click the Edit Draft link.
- On the application, click the checkbox next to each job, then click the Delete button.
- A new screen will ask you to confirm that you want to delete all the jobs. Click Yes.
You'll be returned to the My Applications page, and your draft application will no longer display on the list. If you delete all draft applications, the Complete Your Draft Applications link will no longer display at the top of My Applications and the Job Search Home page.Back to Top
- In the My Applications list, find the job title and click the Select checkbox in the right column of that row. You can withdraw from multiple jobs at once by clicking additional boxes.
- Click the Withdraw button at the bottom of the list.
- You'll see a list of the applications you selected. Confirm your intention to withdraw by clicking Yes.
- On the new screen, select the reason you are withdrawing your application(s), and click Submit.
You'll be returned to the My Applications page, and the job(s) you're no longer applying for will now have a status of "Withdrawn."
- Click a resume title to view the resume. (You can also access an attached resume when you view an application.)
- You cannot delete resumes from this list or from applications you already submitted.
- You can't add a new resume directly from the My Applications page. Whenever you update your profile, edit a draft application, or apply for new jobs, you can add a new resume or re-attach an earlier resume.
- You can only attach one resume per profile or application.
Back to Top
- Click Edit Basic Eligibility Responses to update your eligibility responses if your situation has changed since you last answered these questions.
- Click Edit Self Identification & Tax Credit Questionnaire if you declined to answer the questions earlier, or if your situation has changed. The questions on this page are optional.
Important: If you submit updated answers, you are also submitting your entire profile, including any edits you may have saved earlier without submitting.