3. Your results
1. When screening is requiredWells Fargo requires employment screening assessments for a small number of job types, to determine whether candidates have the appropriate skills and aptitudes. (This is not the same as a criminal background check.) If you apply for a job that requires an assessment, you will be taken to the Employment Screening page of Find a Job right after you submit your application. You can initiate the screening then, or return and complete it later.
Screening assessments are performed by other companies on behalf of Wells Fargo. Through secure integration, you may view your screening requirements and scores on Find a Job’s Employment Screening page.
- After you submit an application for a job that requires an assessment, you will be taken to the Employment Screening page to view the assessment information and instructions.
- Submitting your application also triggers two emails, both sent to the address in your profile. One email confirms receipt of your application and includes a reminder to complete your screening. The other email contains your customized assessment link – use this link to initiate your screening.
2. The screening processWhen you are ready to begin the screening, click the customized link you received in the email. This will take you to the third-party website. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the assessment.Back to Top
3. Your resultsAfter you complete an assessment, you will receive an email letting you know if your results meet the standard.
Note: Your results are only seen by the hiring teams for the jobs you applied for. Scores are not visible to other managers who search the job seeker database, even if your profile is searchable.
You can also view your results anytime on Find a Job’s Employment Screening page, by clicking the View Employment Screening History link at the top of the My Applications page. You can check your status for your current applications, and if you want to apply later for other similar jobs that require the same assessment, you can check the Valid Through date of your results.
- If you apply for other jobs before the Valid Through date, you will not be asked to repeat the assessment.
- If your result is "Proceed" your application for similar jobs will be submitted as complete.
- If your result is "Do not proceed", your application will indicate that you have completed screening, but did not meet the standard requirements for the job.
- If you apply again after the Valid Through date, you will be asked to complete screening again.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women. Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.