Start off on the right foot with your business finances. With Wells Fargo on your side, you can build a banking relationship that will grow with your business — from the day you first open your doors. Maximize your business opportunities, and spend less time on your banking, with financial solutions tailored for your new business. You can:
- Learn about starting a new business: Our New Business education section provides you with details for writing a business plan, a checklist for starting a business and more.
- Save time and money with a Wells Fargo relationship-based business checking account: Wells Fargo can help you achieve your business goals and build a strong foundation for success by offering all the financial products and services you need. Enjoy the convenience, value, and flexibility of a relationship-based business checking account and enjoy greater savings with special offers and discounts when you choose additional business services.
- Keep finances separate: It’s easy to manage cash flow by keeping your business and personal finances separate. Use our free Online Banking 24x7 to manage all your accounts including free check images and Business Spending Report. Use deposit images when you need them plus access our Online Payments SuiteSM with which you can pay your invoices, employees and contractors, business taxes and more.
- Receive payments easily: With Merchant Services you can expand your customer’s payment options, receive credit and debit card payments securely online, via the phone or at a retail location.
- Establish your business credit: We’re here to help you with your business credit needs from business credit cards to business loans and lines of credit.
- Protect your business: Protect your personal and small business assets with flexible insurance policies — if you are starting a home based business you should review your homeowners insurance.
Apply online or talk to us. We’ll help you figure out the combination of financial accounts and services that’s the right fit for your business. Get started now!
Deposit products offered by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. Member FDIC.